This blog features work written by a teen in the Heartland of Missouri. His work, always inspired by God and often prompted by high school class assignments, features his communications with those he loves.
Who I am... Who I am Not... Who I will Be....
You are welcome to enjoy the words I have written. Please leave a comment if you would like to share your thoughts.
Monday, February 4, 2013
Thank you to the Universe
January 9, 2013
Dear Whomever,
Thank you for cozy blankets blocking out sounds;
And trains and tracks going round and round.
Thank you technology helping me cope;
Allowing me to always have hope.
Thank you teachers who reach down deep;
Helping me learn the knowledge I'll keep.
Thank you to water flowing for me;
Your forever existence allows me to be free.
Thank you popping corn between me and mom;
This simple act has created a bond.
Thank you camping world of travel;
This form sent me way beyond gravel.
Thank you to family and loving ties;
Your persistence encourages me to fly.
Thank you for thank you's I'm able to say;
Verbally with volume, I'm hoping someday.
Thank you for patience I'm willing to own;
To reach the goals no longer on loan.
All of these thank you's are pointless indeed;
Unless the one whose responsible is given heed.
I would have nothing but empty heartache;
If not for this loving, God given faithI
Yours forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment