Who I am... Who I am Not... Who I will Be....

You are welcome to enjoy the words I have written. Please leave a comment if you would like to share your thoughts.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Name is...



My name is Antonio Prokup. I am God’s creation. The son of Jamie and Janet Prokup. I have a strong Catholic faith and a strong loyalty to God and family. I love nature and the beautiful scenes that miraculously appear daily, like glowing sunsets fading away behind snow-peaked mountains providing the shadows for my enjoyment.
My name is not Antonio the autistic boy. It is the condition I suffer with, but not who I am. I am not bad, weird, or immature, however I may act like that. Those are symptoms of the condition and more times than not, out of my control. I am not different than anyone else inside; you just have to look deep. Stare in my eyes and you will know who I am.
My name is Antonio Edward Adams Prokup printed in gold lettering on the cover of my first book. I grew despite my obstacles and also because of them I am able to touch the lives of others. A dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a dream come true. You look so much like your dad! I'm sure you hear that all the time. (good thing you act more like your mom!) lol
    Aunt Tami~

    ReplyDelete