Dear
Uncle Junior,
I
am so glad you are coming home. Even though I don’t see you on a
regular basis, it has felt lonely without you. You make an
impression on not only me, but all of the family, I’m sure. If our
family had a patriarch, you would be my pick. I love the way people
gravitate to you and surround you with excited anticipation,
listening to your wise opinions or just a silly story.
Christmas
is my favorite season, and if I had to guess I would say it is yours
as well. The season brings our huge family together for a little
while and you seem to be the center of everyone’s attention.
Remembering what your sisters have said, you’ve always been in the
center of their thoughts and hearts. Maybe that’s why they did
everything for you, or so they have said. Somehow you have that
effect on all of us; wanting to do whatever we can for you. So,
because I feel like I am unable to do something for you or even
communicate with you, I wanted to give you this Christmas message.
Thanks for encouraging me to keep trying and to never give up, even
through impossible circumstances. You have been an inspiration for
all of us, but especially me.
Thanks
and Merry Christmas,
No comments:
Post a Comment