Who I am... Who I am Not... Who I will Be....

You are welcome to enjoy the words I have written. Please leave a comment if you would like to share your thoughts.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Letter to Saint Ex





Dear Antoine de Saint Exupery,

I absolutely loved your book “The Little Prince”. It is jam-packed with wonderful phrases that make a person ponder for days about the meanings. It is the kind of book I could read over and over and feel differently each time. I would imagine the next time I read it, I will come away with an entirely different feeling and brand new thoughts.

I think it is amazing to have the talent to put words on paper that can be interpreted many different ways, like the Bible. I came away with life lessons from reading your little book. Your little book contains volumes of insight just waiting to be discovered.

Thanks,
Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment