Who I am... Who I am Not... Who I will Be....

You are welcome to enjoy the words I have written. Please leave a comment if you would like to share your thoughts.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chronology



1     Birth – July 30, 1995
2    Baptism – August 1995
   Broke arm
4     Started kindergarten
5  Broke collar bone
6 Started writing with facilitation
    Papa’s death
 Wrote my first story in second grade
9   Trip to California
1  Grunda’s death
1   First communion and reconciliation
1   Attended three week training at Judevine
1   Received my first communication device, the Link
 Received my second communication device, the Litewriter
 Made the academic bowl team
1   Elected class secretary
1   Carnival King 2009
1   Featured in the MSTA school and community magazine
1   Presented with a framed picture of the featured article from MSTA at our school awards assembly
2   Graduated from 8th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment