The little prince is a lot like me in the story the little
prince. He is kind, thoughtful, stubborn
and very inquisitive and in some ways disabled.
The little prince shows his kindness to everyone he meets but especially
to his beloved rose. I am thoughtful to
everyone and devoted to my family. The
little prince is stubborn in that he never lets a question of his go
unanswered. I am stubborn because I like
to have things orderly and can’t do anything else unless everything around me
is orderly first.
The little prince asks
numerous questions about life, the way people live it, and why they live their
life that certain way. I ask or ponder situations in life continuously. I love thinking and analyzing people’s
actions and behaviors. Also I believe in a far fetched way the
little prince is disabled. He does not
have a family or friends to lean on or even talk to, so he has a
disability or an obstacle that we on
earth don’t have. Because of this
disability he needs to find other things to love, such as his rose. Because of my disability I have had to find
other ways to survive.

No comments:
Post a Comment